I've been Poketarding like crazy these days. Who'll join me?
Anyway, got a black Lite today. The old grey block is retiring, and it's up for sale for anyone who cares, I'll even sell Metroid along with it.
Oh, and the Wi-Fi tags I added are totally my subtle hint to find anyone who wants to play those games with me.
- More Brain Training
- Tetris DS Wi-Fi
- Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Wi-Fi
- Nintendo DS Browser Wi-Fi
- Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble
- Trauma Center: Under the Knife
- Mario Kart DS Wi-Fi
- Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team DS
- Metroid Prime: Hunters. Wi-Fi
- Pokémon Pearl Wi-Fi
- Luminous Arc Wi-Fi
- Animal Crossing: Wild World Wi-Fi
- Etrian Odyssey
- Mega Man Star Force: Leo Wi-Fi
- Mega Man ZX
- Rockman ZX Advent
- Jump Ultimate Stars Wi-Fi
Either way, I dare all of you to list all of your DS/PS2/any other console or handheld's games. Might be a fun meme'ish thing to have us find out what stuff we're all fans of.
|What Bastiaan Means|
You are full of energy. You are spirited and boisterous.
You are bold and daring. You are willing to do some pretty outrageous things.
Your high energy sometimes gets you in trouble. You can have a pretty bad temper at times.
You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.
You are the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong.
You have the whole world under your spell, and you can influence almost everyone you know.
You don't always resist your urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don't have as much going for them as you do.
You are a seeker. You often find yourself restless - and you have a lot of questions about life.
You tend to travel often, to fairly random locations. You're most comfortable when you're far away from home.
You are quite passionate and easily tempted. Your impulses sometimes get you into trouble.
You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.
You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.
2. What would you like to have more in 2008 than in 2007?
3. What date or which dates of 2007 will forever be engraved into your mind and why?
4. What's your best achievement this year?
5. What's the best thing you bought this year?
6. How old did you become this year and what did you do on your birthday?
7. To which countries did you go this year?
8. Compared to last year, you're now:
- Happier or unhappier?
-- Fatter or thinner?
--- Richer or poorer?
9. What's your biggest musical discovery this year?
10. What would you call your style of fashion this year?
11. What's this year's best movie?
12. Have you been/did you fall in love in 2007?
13. Do you hate someone now that you didn't hate before?
Meme taken from a Dutch forum, translated and such. Just post your answers in here.
New Code Geass TV Series Confirmed for Spring 2008posted on 2007-12-06 02:48 EST
The January issue (on sale December 10) of Kadokawa's Newtype magazine will finally confirm that Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion's new television series will premiere in Japan in the spring of 2008. The same magazine announced in March that a sequel was in the works for the military robot anime project. However, the blog on the official website had to downplay premature Internet rumors of a second television series by stating that the producers did not know, as recently as July, if the sequel would air on television or be released in theaters or .
Source: Moon Phase
Spring '08 <3 And yeah, I'm probably just posting this so I won't forget to tell Sarah.
If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be? So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, etc).
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.
6. Don't skip songs.